With The Who's new album coming out we thought we'd take a trip down memory lane and appreciate all the times The Who absolutely smashed it with their album artwork!
1) Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere/I Can't Explain - A nostalgic Black and White film photo of The Who's early Mod days celebrating their two breakthrough Singles.
2) Baba O'Riley - A flash forward to the 1970's with a more rock heavy, US inspired Who.
3) Behind Blue Eyes/Going Mobile
4) I Can't Explain/Bald Headed Woman/Anyway Anyhow Anywhere/Daddy Rolling Stone - A 60s Inspired piece of art.
5) Happy Jack/I've Been Away
6) Magic Bus, The Who on Tour - Acid, Acid & more Acid....
7) Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy - Turning back the clock to The Who observing their younger selves.
8) My Generation - London Iconography from one of the greatest bands to come out of the capital.
9) The Kids are Alright - Had this painted on my PK50 side panels as a 16 year old.
10) Who are you - Not to be taken away. RIP Keith Moon.
Which of these was your favourite? How does the new album cover measure up to the classics? Which of these did you own? Let us know in the comments below!