When it comes to Scooter Rallies plenty of things are predictable. For starters, at-least one of your mates on a lambretta will break down at the side of the motorway in a rainstorm so shit that not even the thickest of parka's can save him. Secondly, you'll arrive to a muddy field in the arse-end of nowhere with nothing but 8 cans of warm strongbow, a three legged deck-chair that you 'borrowed' off your mates girlfriend and a £6 quid burger that tastes like it was cooked with a soldering iron.
But lastly, the most predictable of all, is that these 10 songs will be played at least once at the night do....
So get ready for the 10 songs you're guaranteed to always hear at a Scooter Rally!
1) The Snake by Al Wilson
2) Time for Action by Secret Affair
3) Geno by Dexys Midnight Runners
4) Lip Up Fatty by Bad Manners
5) In the Midnight Hour by Wilson Pickett
6) 54-46 was my Number by Toots & The Maytals
7) Town Called Malice by The Jam
8) Long After Tonight Is All Over by Jimmy Radcliffe
9) Monkey Man by The Specials
& Saving the best till last....